I had made Lemon curd and as I love it, I decided to put some as my bilberry tartlets.
For the dough, as usual, I made it myself. I made a broken pastry.
As it was just for 4 small tarts, I made half the dose of my recipe.
Once finished, I put them in the refrigerator 1 hour.
We could not wait any longer …
That was delicious.
For 4 tarts
The times are different if you use a dough already ready, and lemon curd done in advance…
Preparation 1h30mn Baking 40mn Waiting 1h00mn
Total duration: 3h10mn
Blueberry and lemon curd tartlets
- Make the pastry broken, spread it in the molds of the mini tarts.
- Cook the pastry without forgetting to put the sheet of baking paper between the dough and the weights.
- Let your tarts cool.
- Put the lemon curd in the pie shell
- Drop the blueberries on the lemon curd.
- Place your tarts in a cool place for 1 hour.
- Enjoy with love 🙂