Internet is a crazy source of information. I saw lots of recipe photos in different containers. Verrines, bowls, glasses, jars …
And I admit that the recipe in the jar type “The Perfect” is really nice.
I thought that I too could do it 🙂 And that’s what I did 🙂
A corn salad in jar, with other ingredients too.
I wanted a colorful salad.
Because I think I know we are in summer ..
Ok the weather tells us the opposite so we will have a little sun at least on the plate.
In the jar actually …
I used Green Giant Corn from the ephemeral “My Harvest” collection for this recipe.
It is a selection of sweet corn certified Origine France Garantie, bringing freshness and taste to the salad, variety with young and crunchy grains, slightly sweet, I love.
I give you the recipe …
Total duration: 15mn
My recipe for corn salad in jars
1 box of Green Giant Corn
1 ripe avocado
1 red pepper
sprigs of coriander
salt and freshly ground pepper
1 lime, olive oil
- Drain the corn. Pass under cold water.
- Peel your avocado, and cut it into cubes.
- Squeeze your lemon and pour the juice over the avocado cubes
- Cut your pepper in half, empty it of its seeds and remove the white parts which make pepper bitter.
- Pass it under cold water. Cut into cubes
- In a bowl, make your vinaigrette: salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- In your jar, drop a quarter of the amount of corn?
- Then half of the cubes of avocado
- Then half the cubes of red peppers
- And finally complete with corn.
- Place some coriander leaves on top.
- At the time of tasting, pour vinaigrette into your jar. Close it. Shake well to mix the dressing.