That who does not like pizza throws me the first stone …
I like to say that, because behind my screen nobody can reach me with a stone … Even throwing it super strong!
The pizzas here, we like … We love it … We like it
It is necessary to change the habits … And there, with this pizza with the soft corn, tuna nature, mozzarella and black olives the surprise was total.
But what a treat.
A pizza super easy to achieve, super good. We regretted that there is only one on the table that day.
We love corn at home, and the Giant Green “My Harvest” collection is really good.
You will find other recipes here and there
But for now I give you my recipe for corn pizza … and all that goes well with 🙂
Preparation 15mn Baking 20mn
Total duration: 35mn
Pizza: corn, tuna, mozzarella, black olives
1 box of maize Ma harvest extra tender Giant green
1 can of tuna in the natural
1 pizza dough
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 mozzarella di buffala
1 bouquet of basil
3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 220°C
- Cut the tomatoes into slices and place them on a baking sheet
- Put in the oven for 5 minutes with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Take them out of the oven and put them aside
- Cut the mozzarella into thin slices
- Drain the corn and tuna
- Unroll the pizza dough and place it on a baking sheet covered with a sheet of parchment paper
- Spread pizza dough with tomato paste. Add the slices of tomatoes
- Sprinkle with crumbled tuna and corn
- Put the slices of mozzarella all around, and add the black olives
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Put in the oven for 15 minutes
- Take the pizza out of the oven, add some basil leaves
- Taste immediately